суббота, 18 октября 2008 г.

astronomical calendar




Last night, I went out to this bar called Sickle Seven(or was it Sicko Seven?) which was near the Cathedral in the old part of town where there were cobbled pathways. Got thrown into my virgin Tequila shot and a subsequent one and a NASTY taste of San Buco(spelling?) which reminded me of bongela. I swear, it tasted exactly like bongela.

Ironically, the last phone call I had before I went out was with my mom whose last words in that call were, apos;Remember, donapos;t drink ahapos;

Anyway, at midnight, you DO�NOT want to be walking in Old Town, particularly outside the most gothic cathedral, ALONE because there are all sorts of weird ass people and hobos who stalk you. And OMG, we got stalked by some hobo who wanted money and so we walked into this caf� to seek shelter and he followed us in. IT WAS SO FUCKING SCARY. We left after the coast was clear and walked all the way to St. Fran�ois and we met him again at Macs. We were like HOLYSHIT. But he left after getting water. But still, omg, SCARY.

Thank goodness for school chartered buses that bring us back from clubs.

3 exams next week, then SERVICE THEORY WEEK AND THEN ITS SERVICE PRACTICAL. And holymoley, Iapos;ve been alone here for 7 weeks now and I didnapos;t even realize it. Time seriously flies omg.
astronomical calendar, astronomical calculations, astronomical calculation calendar guide islamic modern, astronomical calculation.



Комментариев нет: