понедельник, 20 октября 2008 г.

dog rates




I dont even know how to begin my odd story that describes my plane ride back home. Iapos;m walking toward my economy class seat and i spot this strange man on the seat next to the one i am designated to. When traveling alone, i have learnt to ask for the aisle seat so that i can make the quick toilet escape if i need to and also if the person next to me has body odor or takes up too much space, it will be more comfortable for me. But this man who was seated next to me was strange for a new reason. He wrapped his body and head with the blanket, put the free airline socks on his hands and used the eye mask on over his mouth like a surgical mask. I was like, are you kidding me? he looked like there was sars or something. I wanted to burst out laughing. He might have later found it hard to breathe so he took his surgical mask off and eventually the socks too when he could not do anything with his hands. As time went on, i found that this strange tall man had also no sense of personal space and i think it also might have been his first time on the plane. He didnt know how to use his cutlery and he scooped jam with his spoon and ate it like dessert until he decided (am guessing) that it was too sweet. And then on the other side of the aisle, there were three 30 something year old men who were acting like they were 15, laughing at everything and being juvenile. Good thing i had my good book and my tendency to sleep on the plane got me through safely.

correspondence courses uk, dog rates, dog rating, dog ratings.



Комментариев нет: