понедельник, 20 октября 2008 г.

chevrolet northcutt




I mentioned before that Iapos;d explain what happened with the labret.

I went out to dinner with a friend Thursday night, and while I was in the midst of talking and chewing, I bit down on the back of my labret and pulled it through the hole. The reason this was possible was because I had put a smaller ball on the end of the barbell, which was barely larger than the barbell itself. Regardless, it tore things on the way through my lip, was extremely painful, and resulted in large quantities of blood pouring from my face. I tried to put the barbell back through and the larger spike back on, but it was still horribly swollen.

And then, of course, my mom conveniently throws an ultimatum my way, basically telling me that I canapos;t use their vehicle to go around town to take care of registration and insurance so I can drive my own vehicle unless I take the piercing out. GO MOM. But it was hurting really bad anyway, so I took it out, but assured her that I wasnapos;t doing it just because she said so, and reiterated that Iapos;d be getting it repierced once I move out. Iapos;ll get it done as a 16g next time so that the ball to barbell ratio is greater while still having smaller balls.

Hee hee, I just talked about balls. On my face.

That is all.

baptist prayer guide, chevrolet northcutt, chevrolet northern part virginia, chevrolet northfield minnesota, chevrolet norton virginia.



Комментариев нет: