суббота, 18 октября 2008 г.

crayon coloring pictures




Got on my bike at 6:35am today (Saturday) thinking to myself "this is going to be a good ride. Whoapos;s going to be on the road at this hour on a Saturday?"

Well, to my dismay, the one car I crossed on my way to work (I donapos;t have a very long stretch of road I need to journey on to get to work, most of it is river paths) was a van with some dumb ass driver sitting behind the wheel. I was booking it down the hill on Kitson, and I donapos;t know exactly how fast I was going, but it was pretty damn fast. I saw the van oncoming, and so I stayed to my right hand curb lane. This lady in her infinite wisdom decided while thereapos;s a cyclist booking it towards her to start doing a 3 point turn in the middle of the road. She couldapos;ve had the courtesy to at least allow me a feet from her bumper to the curb for me to cross, but no this dumbass driver pulls the front wheel right to the curb, resulting in me nearly slamming into her hood. I was SO mad, was THIS close to kicking her van. THIS close

Then, on the river walk path that leads from the forks to the banana boat, theyapos;ve decided to dig up a short portion of my path for I donapos;t know, some... Whatever. Anyways, the path they dug up was fairly easy riding. A few bumps here and there, but in the middle of the dirt, there was this huge mound of root, mud and shit. My bike helmetapos;s pretty bright, but it mostly shines just right in front of my bike, not too far ahead. So, needless to say, I slammed into that root and mud, and I went tumbling. Your humble friend and narrator is happy to report Iapos;m unscathed by the incident, but MAN, what a crappy bike ride this morning.
crayon coloring pictures, crayon coloring sheet, crayon colors, crayon colors list.



Комментариев нет: